Outer Banks Photographer? Red Lotus’ OBX Family Photography teams are top destination photographers servicing the Outerbanks area of North Carolina. Nags Head, NC photographers have grown accustomed to practicing their craft surrounded by the beauty that is the Outer Banks. While we specialize in beach photoshoot portraits and mini sessions from as far north as Corolla, NC & and Duck, NC to the more centralized areas of Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil Hills to the Southern Shores area around Avon, NC. We currently have no openings for affordable weddings in the next several years and recommend the work of Brooke Mayo and Kristi Midgette for this purpose.
Life is Good
This morning I woke up to this spectacular view. [Contented sigh…]
The soft ocean breeze, the sound of waves crashing, the warm sand beneath my feet…I’ve been waiting for this, and I’m so glad vacation time is finally here.
I love the Outer Banks. The last time my husband and I came here was five years ago; my daughter was no bigger than a grain of rice growing in my belly. It was the best vacation ever…until now! Now she is 4 years old, and we are seeing everything for the first time again, through her eyes.
We love flying kites, and the breeze by the ocean is always perfect for kite flying.
Life is good, and I am grateful.
Weather in Outer Banks features a warm summer climate from May to September (which is peak beach season). Hurricane season ranges from June to November. The Outer Banks Voice is considered one of the best sources for local news.
Where are the Outer Banks?
The Outer Banks are a 200-mile (320 km) string of barrier islands and spits off the coast of North Carolina and southeastern Virginia, on the east coast of the United States. They line most of the North Carolina coastline, separating Currituck Sound, Albemarle Sound, and Pamlico Sound from the Atlantic Ocean.
Closest airport to Outerbanks?
As for flights, the Outer Banks is easily accessible from Norfolk International Airport (82 miles north) or Raleigh Durham International Airport (192 miles west), with the drive in being quite scenic, although filled with anticipation.
Which Outer Banks town is best?
While the Red Lotus Outer Banks Photography team loves all of the little towns that dot OBX, the usual consensus by visitors rank them as follows:
1. Corolla. From off-road beaches with wild horse tours to a few shops and restaurants scattered over 15 miles, Corolla is the perfect location if you like a mixture of seclusion with a few things to do within a short drive.
3. Southern Shores.
4. Kitty Hawk.
5. Kill Devil Hills.
6. Nags Head.
Camp Grounds-Outer Banks include the following:
The Red Lotus OBX Photography team has glamped many times over the years at several of the following locations:
1. Cape Hatteras KOA – 25099 NC Hwy 12
2. Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground – 24798 HWY 12 MP 40.5
3. Ocean Waves Campground – 25313 N 12 Hwy, Waves, NC 27982
4. Rodanthe Watersports and Campground – 24170 NC-12, Rodanthe, NC 27968
5. Sands of Time Campground – 40523 North End Rd, Avon, NC 27915
6. North Beach Campground – 23781 NC Hwy 12
7. St. Clair Landing Family – 25028 NC-12, Rodanthe, NC 27968
8. Cape Woods Campground – 47649 Buxton Back Road
9. Oregon Inlet Campground – 12001 NC-12, Nags Head, NC 27959
10. Island Hide-A-Way – 47095 Buxton Back Road
Will there be a season 2 Outer Banks TV Show?
The Red Lotus Outerbanks Photography team loves the scenery of this series and it was recently announced that the Outer Banks TV Show officially renewed for season 2 at Netflix. The hit YA teen drama will return for more drama. You can’t keep the Pogues down! Outer Banks season 2 is officially a go at Netflix, three months after the first season premiered on the platform in April.
Outer Banks Cast Ages:
1. 27 years (September 16, 1992) – Chase Stokes
2. 22 years (August 12, 1998) – Rudy Pankow
3. 21 years (January 29, 1999) – Madison Bailey
4. 24 years (July 30, 1996) – Austin North
5. 54 years (September 9, 1965) – Charles Esten
6. 21 years (February 28, 1999) – Jonathan Daviss
7. 26 years (November 4, 1993) – Drew Starkey
8. 49 years (March 13, 1971) – Adina Porter
9. 17 years (April 15, 2003) – Julia Antonelli
10. 29 years (January 15, 1991) – Caroline Arapoglou
11. 38 years (August 24, 1981) – Cullen Moss
12. 48 years (June 4, 1972) – Gary Weeks
13. 28 years (November 24, 1991) – Chelle Ramos
14. 40 years (September 12, 1979) – Brian Stapf
Is Wicked Tuna Outer Banks Cancelled?
National Geographic has announced details on two new “Wicked Tuna” seasons coming to National Geographic in 2020. And later this year, the popular spinoff Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks returns. This season will be coming to National Geographic in July 2020 with 13 episodes.